Google

Friday, May 16, 2014

Deco experiments 3 - Bedrooms















Lately I have been drawn to neutral shades - be that in my clothes or in my house. 

Generally this color palette gives the subtle feeling of peace, calm and makes you feel rested and relaxed the moment you step in the room. I fantasize quite often being in such a room, absorbing the tranquility with a book in my hand and a view across the bed - reading few pages here and there, watching the sun set or even waking up early to see the sun rise.

My current bedroom is also built on warm shades of yellow and white but I get an itch of adding some wooden elements to it for a more earthly feeling of rooting. Above are some quite inspiring ideas that I might just put in practice one day.

Enjoy and get inspired!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics