Google

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I am inspired by



  • the simple yet very chic winter outfits. Getting dressed and yet look stylish or at least polished can be quite a challenge during winter months especially when snowing or when freezing. So I came to the conclusion that the best way to do it and still look great is to keep it as simple as possible. Combining nice and complementary colors is a really good way to break the dark colors pattern and enjoy the day in a bolder way.






  • combining different textures and styles - like this button front with the a regular sweatshirt and the furry bag. This bag is really adding a special touch to any regular outfit, I think I might just add one of these to my own bag collection




  • these shoes.... I love them! For a quite simple dresser like myself a statement shoe or bag or accessory for that matter is the piece that would really make an outfit pop. And these shoes are really up to the task. They are just amazing!

What inspiration do you find lately?


Images via sarastrand, theportablepackage, Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics