Google

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall pieces #1


Fur coat& cream sweater from H&M fall collection; rest of clothes from Zara new collection, Shoes Aldo Vanhoy, baubles and bag Accessorize.

I am just mesmerized with all the fall trends that are now flooding the stores. I must say that from the Fall presentations I loved the Celine, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexander Wang ones. They are just amazing. And I am super happy to see how Zara is showcasing very Celine-ish pieces that I am just craving for.

In my book, fall statement pieces are always:
- a great cashmere cream sweater
- checkered pants
- great cotton skirts
- grey coats
- amazing baubles to make each outfit pop

These are the main picks on my wishlist. I may have also thrown in a black/brown/grey basic sweaters, some colored stretchy pants and cool cream fall booties. But more on that soon, as some of them already made it to my wardrobe after some quicky on the shops.

What are your most favorite fall items?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics