Google

Friday, January 23, 2015

Life, lately



... has been very hectic with major big and small things that kept rolling on and on. 
But the summer has passed leaving me with a feeling of un-lived experiences, un-touched moments and un-felt emotions. Winter came and with it the holidays and celebrations, passed, and now it is quiet and peaceful again. As inside, so outside. 

I must confess I am happy about the stillness of the present moment that I am living right now. This year has been a carousel drive with very high hights and low lows, but I understood some time ago that each thing we go through is an amazing experience from the perspective of learning and understanding oneself. And so it is. Rewarding. Insightful.

I will be back with my posts, as, since summer I kept opening the blog from time to time and it made me feel so good just leafing through it, it's a place that really feels like home to me. So I am trying to make more time and dedicate it to this place, as I cherish very much the time I spend writing, checking, reading and posting a new articles. 

That being said, catch up with you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics