Google

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Weekend activity - Healthy eating

I found this image the other day and for me it hit the spot, as I am an avid consumer of all things vegetarian and salads, and knowing more ways to make them it seems so logical and good. It actually made me do my grocery list in anticipation:). Of course I would take out the meat from these, because personally I feel very good with out it, but you can mix how you feel and be inspired.



And since it's Sunday and you have both some free time on your hands and might be thinking what good things to cook for lunch or a healthy snack, I am sharing below some favorites that I make on rotation and make me feel full, healthy and energetic.






Happy Cooking Sunday!!
Any own favorites to share back?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics